Instruction for authors
1. Title should not be bolded, italicized or underlined.
2. Title should not contain authors name or affiliation.
3. Title should not contain any form of abbreviations.
4. Authors might up to three keywords. One keyword is mandatory.
6. Name, institution, city, and country should be mentioned.
7. There is no limit in the numbers of abstracts; each investigator might submit multiple abstracts. If an author submits multiple abstracts, the author’s name spelling should be the same.
8. Please underline the name of the presenting author.
9. Please specify whether you intend to have on oral or poster presentation. Note that the Scientific Committee will consider your choice when making the final decision.
10. The body of the abstract should not contain more than 250 words. Abstracts above the mentioned limit will not be reviewed.
11. Use the standard Times New Roman font for text and the font size should only be 12-point
12. Authors may type or upload the body of the abstract directly into the provided space.
13. Upload graphics or images separately.
14. Do not include the title in the abstract body. The title will be collected in the Title Section.
15. Do not include authors and institutions in the abstract body. This data will be collected in the Author Section.
16. Organize the body of the abstract of follows:
17. In the body of the abstract, use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears for the first time. Use generic names of drug. Write numbers as numeral rather than words.